Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the SPU 2023 Pediatric Urology Fall Congress.
Deadline: Monday, May, 15 2023 at 11:59 PM EDT
Download the Author Instructions
Rules for Submission of Videos
- If submitting a video, you MUST submit an abstract via the abstract submission site. Abstracts are to be submitted via the official electronic abstract submission website and should be limited to 500 words in length. You must have a minimum of 50 words in the abstract text. There will be a 25-word count penalty for each table and 25-word count penalty for each graph you include in your abstract.
- Videos may not exceed 5 minutes in length.
- Video Format
- Videos must be narrated in English.
- Videos may be supplemented with several incorporated slides summarizing indications, results, and follow-up.
- Basic/Translational Research
- Bowel/Bladder Dysfunction/ Urinary Tract Infection/ Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Disorders of Sex Development/Anorectal Malformation/Exstrophy
- Fetal Urology/ Hydronephrosis/Obstructive Uropathy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery/ Endourology
- Neuropathic Bladder/Reconstruction
- Population Health and Health Services Research
- Testis & Varicocele
Best Clinical and Basic Research Awards
- The abstract must be on a Basic Science or Clinical subject related to pediatric urology.
- The abstract shall not have been previously published. Papers that have been submitted for publication, but have not as yet been published are acceptable for submission.
- The abstract shall not have been presented at any other national urological meeting.
Those authors selected as award recipients will be notified of their selection. The awards will be presented during the Pediatric Urology Fall Congress. The winner of the Basic and Clinical research award will receive a $500.00 cash award.
The Program Committee for the Pediatric Urology Fall Congress will review all abstracts in a blinded format at the Program Committee Meeting. At that time, they will make their final selections for the 2023 Pediatric Urology Fall Congress. The presenting author of each abstract will be notified of the decision via email in June.