The health and safety of our attendees, including exhibitors, vendor partners, staff, and guests, is our highest priority. SPU is working with the Intercontinental Miami to ensure the Fall Congress complies with all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended safety guidelines as well as federal, state of Florida and city of Miami guidelines.
We will have reduced contact registration, masks will be provided for any Congress participant who needs one, and sanitation stations will be available throughout the meeting space. Your personal commitment to adhering to all safety policies is imperative to the health and wellbeing of all Fall Congress attendees.
Please follow the guidelines:
- If you are sick, stay at home
- Follow all U.S. and international travel guidelines.
- Masks are encouraged
- Practice safe hand hygiene
- Self-monitor, report and isolate if you experience any symptoms or exposure.
- Be mindful and respectful of personal space